Search for content in this blog.

2554-07-15

Two ... win.

Two ... win.

Several months ago I sent a tape to give me two rolls of tape recording of the talk of the party with his fans administrator in one seminar. I'm open to listen to a variety of perspectives and ideas of the young man who dreams never die I know that this one event in the life of the consulate. I love pets and are always willing to do that is to make the camp a camp for children.The camp, people with disabilities. (Or camp for children with disabilities) on the tape with his words, now that I sound like a lot. Consul said that once the kids to camp. His children, but I was racing to finish a second one - to win. She says. As a result, it is. Instead of being overcome with the fastest finishes the children to fun and exciting race. Such a hilarious laugh merrily. Among the contestants who do not want to be one. In the past. Often, I think. We were implanted to try to win to get into a good time.We would like to get the best score. We want the best college entrance exams. We want to be the best. The boss that we are in we want to be the most successful businessmen, etc. and on target this already. We must do everything to achieve a goal. Often forgotten by us. Or deliberately ignored it, that we have hurt someone or not, I do not think competition is a bad thing. There is some good in it for me. At least we are not as sluggishBreathing the other day, I just want to race anyone. I think that has to stop.We are able to compete without having to push back against the leg or foot, I stepped on an opponent or not. The answer to this question. I think that was it. We can help create a friendly and highly competitive. It's beautiful. This will happen. It's when we all thought. Second .. who wins.




Life Insurance Knowledge:Life Insurance , private, death, employee pensions and annuities,life insurance, educational, life insurance companies
Life Insurance

Life Insurance Knowledge:Life Insurance , private, death, employee pensions and annuities,life
insurance, educational, life insurance companies

http://insurance-freestyle.blogspot.com/

http://thailandthailandthailandthailand.blogspot.com/

http://insuranceinsurancelifeinsurance.blogspot.com/

Life Insurance Knowledge:Life Insurance , private, death, employee pensions and
annuities,life insurance, educational, life insurance companies